Monday, March 4, 2013

So there you have it

So the purpose of me doing this was to see if Body Mint really worked or not.  After about 3 days or so I did notice a difference in my morning breath, but never really had a chance to test out the body odor part.  Like I mentioned before my idea was to do some exercising with the boyfriend and give him a big, fat hug afterwards to see if he noticed anything. 

Well, that time finally came.

This weekend, we had planned a tennis workout.  Normally we drive to the courts which are a few blocks from where we live, but this time I told him, let's walk.  He looked at me with a slight bit of confusion, but I just said it was a nice day and walking is good for you.  He gave in.  Yay!

The thing is, it was a nice day, but probably not for walking.  It was close to 90 degrees out.  I was torn.  On one hand, it would've been easier to drive and more importantly, coming back home would've been a lot easier.  On the other hand, it's a great opportunity for my little blog.  Ah well, such is the way of things.

So we finally get to the park and play for a good 2 hours.  It's hot, we're sweating, it's great!  We cool down for a while, just passing the time with small talk.  I thought now's a great time to move in closer.  I get up and sit next to him and start off my just resting my head on his shoulder.  I tell him it's hot and I'm tired.  Like a typical guy, he says, "well you're the one who wanted to walk here.". 

I look up and give him a big smile, and just say 'thanks honey!', and wrap my arms around him.  I then asked in more words than I'm reiterating here, 'do I smell'.  He said no.  I asked what do I smell like.  He said, 'I don't know, whatever you wash your hair with'. 

Funny thing is, the whole time I'm thinking, 'dude, you kind of smell yourself'.  Of course not in pinch your nose run away way, but more like how I think I smell after working out.... like sweat. 

So there you have it.  Shampoo.

Not even a little sweat smell... at least not that he told me, and he's definitely not one to hold back on things. 

I know, this isn't the most scientific test out there, but for me,  it's convincing enough that Body Mint does work to an extent.  I do plan to use the rest of this bottle, and I'm actually thinking about buying it when I run out. 

Like I said, I don't think I have body odor, but it really does work for breath... especially in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment