Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Body Mint Lady

So over the past few weeks, I've actually become a big fan of Body Mint.  I'm still taking it and still liking the results.  Haven't done any boyfriend tests recently, but I do notice a difference in the day to day stuff.  Come on, throuhout the day we can all admit that our breath can get a little off at times.  Likewise, if it's hot or the AC is broken... nobodys sweat smells like roses. 

I can honestly say that everything seems in pretty good shape.  I don't chew gum as often and I don't feel self conscious when I'm talking to people.  Pretty cool.

Anyway, the reason I'm back to this is that I was at Wal Mart this past weekend and Body Mint caught my eye on the shelf.  They have a Lady version that is suppose to work on feminine odor, or as they put it, feminine hygiene. 

The box is pretty, but I don't know about that.  I mean, I think we are all self conscious at one time or another about how it smells down there, but I guess it makes sense.  Will I try it and report on the results?   Hell no.  That's personal :).

On that note, my crap is still green.

No comments:

Post a Comment