Friday, March 8, 2013

Idiots

Sometimes I swear, the people that we have to interact with everyday is almost like a punishment.  I'm not going into specifics, but people who aren't suppose to be dumb, or I don't think have the luxury of being dumb, simply just can't help it. 

Then again, is it being dumb?  Maybe it's actually coming off as dumb, but originated from a different place.  What the hell am I talking about?  Let me try to explain.  Sometimes perhaps people have a need to.. oh let's say be 'the boss'.  By doing so they feel the need to bring up a suggestion just for the sake of doing so to come across as a thinker, an innovator, ambitious... whatever.

I have no problem with that in and of itself.  However, in doing so, if you're going to say the stupidest crap that makes me look at you like, what the hell are you talking about, then just stop.  Pretending to not want to call you an idiot is too draining.

No comments:

Post a Comment