Thursday, March 7, 2013

Post Body Mint

Well, my little experiment ended, but I find myself still wanting to write.  There's something relaxing about having an outlet to spew just random thoughts to no one in particular. 

I went for lunch today with a few coworkers and no one could decide what to eat.  I suggested this great Thai food place not to far from our office.  When we got there one of the girls I was there made a comment like, 'oh this place smells funny".  Ok. 

We sit down to look at the menu and another female coworker starts saying how the food items look so messy.  Huh?  I guess looking at the pictures it wasn't all neatly arranged like whatever boring crap she likes to eat.  Curries, stir fries.. yum!  Variety ladies, variety!

I think sometimes people just like to complain for the sake of complaining OR because they are going along with an idea that isn't their's even though they didn't bother to present an idea of their own.

Anyway, after lunch we walked out and the first girl who made the smell comment started complaining about how her clothes smelled funny and if I had any Body Mint, ha ha.  I just laughed and said something along the lines of sure,  I have some at home.  I'l lbring it for you tomorrow and you can thank me later. 

Bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment