Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Day 6: Signs of Progress II

Day 6:

I wasn't able to be at my computer to do my daily post yesterday, but I did write down some notes.  As I wrote in my last entry, I actually did start to notice a difference in my morning breath.  Sounds so weird to say that, but hey... EVERYONE has morning breath. 

I woke up again this morning (well, yesterday morning) and again that dry mouth feeling wasn't there.  My mouth felt moist, for lack of a better word.  Kind of like that feeling after you ate a lemon... but without the sour taste. 

Haven't really noticed any changes in body smell, but quite honestly I don't think I have body odor to begin with.  I have a planned workout with my boyfriend today so maybe I'll try to push extra hard and give him a big hug afterwards to see what he thinks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment