Thursday, February 21, 2013

Day 1 - Here goes nothing

Day 1:

Opened the box and unwrapped the bottle.  Instructions say to take 2 tablets per day.  One in the morning and one at night.  Looking over the ingredients, it looks like the main one is chlorophyllin SSC.  The pill itself is a dark green color.  It isn't coated so there is a slight green powder feel to the pill.

I did a quick search to see if chlorophyllin does anything for body odor.  After some poking around, it seems there are a few products like Body Mint that are made from either chlorophyllin or chlorophyll.  They all claim to help with body odor. 

My first question was, what is the difference between chlorophyll and chlorophyllin.  Ugh, I feel like I'm back in chemistry class... 

So chlorophyllin is the result of removing some molecule from chlorophyll which in turn makes it dissolvable in liquid.  I know there are products that use both chlorophyll and chlorophyllin, but which one works better and why?  Anyone?

Well,  that aside, I remember the person I spoke with at the expo said Body Mint takes about a week before noticing any results.  I definitely don't have an odor problem but I'll be the first to admit that I can tell if my breath is a little 'off' or if my body smells like a long, hard day.

Glass of water.  Body Mint pill.  Down the hatch it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment