Friday, February 22, 2013

Day 2: The Sequel

Day 2:

Woke up this morning, brushed my teeth, washed my face and popped my morning Body Mint.  So far no change.  I didn't expect one since it says it takes about a week.  So I guess for now we'll just wait and see. 

I told a few friends about what I'm doing and amazingly they were rather curious.  I thought they'd think I was weird, but they actually had some interesting things to say.  One friend actually has a family member who uses Body Mint and most of them have heard of it.  They said they heard positive things, so that's encouraging.  Couple said they thought about trying it just to see if it worked, but the price was kind of expensive.  Oh well, such is the way of things. 

On a side note, it's funny how some people squeeze the toothpaste tube from the middle, while others start at the bottom.  It makes sense to me to squeeze from the bottom. 

Oh well that's all for now.  I plan to take another Body Mint before I head to bed tonight and post about Day 3 tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment