Monday, February 25, 2013

Day 3 - 5: Signs of Progress?

Day 3 - 5:

Welp, since I didn't have much to report this weekend I decided that I would wait until I started to notice something before I did my next entry.  Took both my Body Mint pills Saturday and Sunday as directed.  Nothing.

Then...

I woke up this beautiful Monday morning and started as I normally do.  I hit the snooze button and roll around in bed for a good 15 minutes before actually getting up.  I take a look at my cell phone to see if I missed any calls/texts during the night.  Turn on the TV to see what horrific traffic nightmare I have to face today. 

I started looking through my closet trying to figure out what to wear.  I went outside and started the coffee pot.  And then it dawned on me.  I didn't brush my teeth yet.  Of course I didn't forget, but it's usually one of the first things I do after waking up.  Then it hit me... I didn't have that morning mouth feeling.  You know what I'm talking about; that dry, kind of pasty feel in your mouth that only a good brush can get rid of. 

Was it the Body Mint?  After thinking for a few seconds, I came to the conclusion that it was.  I'm not taking anything else out of the ordinary. 

Generally I can tell if my breath is a little off.  I can say honestly say that I still needed to brush my teeth just for the cleanliness factor, but I would've actually been okay talking with my boyfriend at that very moment. 

Interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment