Monday, April 22, 2013

Body Mint: Test Subject #2. Day 4-9

It's been a pretty busy week.  Work has been really stressful and been pulling some long hours in the office.  Actually got sick this weekend which was a total bummer.  Friends were going to have a party, but they cancelled it for next week since I couldn't make it... how sweet! 

Anyway, my Body Mint test subject friend sent over her notes for the past week.

Tuesday:  Took first pill at 8am and second pill at 10pm. Haven't noticed a difference in any odor. 

Wednsday: Took first pill at 8:50am and second pill at 9pm.  Might be starting to work today.  Didn't really chew any gum which I usually always do since low carbing it.  Also, mouth feels 'fresher' throughout the day.  Hard to explain. 

Thursday: Took first pill at 7:45am and second pill at 9pm.  I think there is a difference in the way my breath smells.  [Deleted boyfriends name] said my breath smells fine.  Even he thought that my breath smell changed when I started dieting.  Not in a gross way, but moreso just different.  He said now it's back to normal in a good way; whatever that means. 

Friday: Took first pill at 8am and second pill at 10pm. Definitely starting to notice a difference.  Before, my breath would have this kind of eggy smell.  I was told it was from the high protein intake.  Now, that eggy smell is gone. 

Saturday: Took first pill at 9:30am and second pill at 8pm.  Same as yesterday.  So far so good. 

Sunday: Took first pill at 9am and second pill at 11pm.  Same as yesterday.  Noticeable difference in breath smell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment