Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Body Mint: Test Subject #2. Day 1-3

Welp, as mentioned in my last entry, I asked my friend to give Body Mint a try because of her low carb dieting issue.  Mostly it was for my blog, but like a good friend she started this past weekend; Saturday to be exact.  I asked her to keep a log and to try to be as detailed as possible... yeah right :).

Anyway, she emailed me her 'report' today which I thought I'd pass along.  Strictly copy and paste:

Hey JenJen, ok so here's my Body Mint report.  Saturday: I took my first pill at about 9am and my second one around 10pm.  Didn't notice anything, but I read that it takes a few days to work. 
 
Sunday: Took first pill at around 9am and second pill around 9pm.  No difference in breath
 
Monday: Took first pill around 7am and second pill around 8pm.  No difference in breath.  I did notice that something else is turning green... haha!
 
Thanks girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment